Composite material design simulation tool.
What is Helius Composite?
With an expansive database of composite materials, Helius Composite software can help you simulate the material behavior of compound components. Built-in solvers minimize the need to have secondary finite element analysis (FEA) software to analyze material characteristics more quickly.
Platform System Requirements:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
Note: Autodesk Helius Composite is a 32-bit application, but it will install and run in a 64-bit environment.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 (800 MHz or faster) or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.0
- 1 GB available hard drive space or higher
- 3 GB available RAM or higher
- 1024 x 768 monitor resolution or higher
- Internet connection required for online license activation